Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm back...

I'm pretty sure my last few posts say something about how I really want to blog again...blah, blah, blah.  Well this one is going to say the same thing.  This time it's a little different though.  I think I put too much pressure on myself when it comes to the whole blog thing.  I think that I must include pictures and a witty caption/story every time I write, but this blog is really just for me.  Some people, mainly family may want to take a peek into our life, but from here on out I'm taking the pressure off.  When I want to write, I'll write.  I don't have to be entertaining or include adorable pics of my kids with every post.  Basically I'm not here to impress anybody.  I do love to write.  I love to document our family's memories, but I could care less who reads this...gasp :)  

No comments: